Friday, November 2, 2007

HERE WE GO AGAIN............AS PROMISED

HERE WE GO AGAIN 2ND DAY IN A ROW WHOOOOOOOOOAAA IM GOING TO TRY NO AS KATHY WATT SAYS DON T TRY, DO POST A NEW BLOG DAILY FOR AT LEASR THE NEXT WEEK AS PER TODDS DIRECTION I HAD ABOUT HALF OF THIS ALREADY TYPED AND THE PHONE RANG AND I GOT TO TALKING TO VATO AND LOST IT FUCK ME RUNNING SO I HAVE TO LEARN TO SAVE IT WHEN I HAVE AN INTERRUPTION DIDN T IT AUTOMATICALLY SAVE IT THE LAST TIMD? I DONT KNOW IF IT DID OR NOT AND I CERTAINLY DON T KNOW WHERE IT IS IF IT DID SO KISS MY ASS AND PLANT A TREE FOR ISREAL ANY WAY IM FIGHTING OFF A COLD SO OF COURSE THERES ALWAYS ROOM FOR DEPRESSION TO CREEP IN AND IT HAS I WANT TO TALK ABOUT GRIEVING WHICH I KNOW EVERYONE DOES DIFFERENTLY BUT I DON T DO WELL WITH DEATH OR GRIEVING I GUESS NO ONE REALLY DOWS HUHHHHH? IT SEEMS LIKE I VE HAD A LOT OF IT THE LAST YEAR BUT LOOSING MY OLDER BROTHER TOM AS REALLY BEEN DIFICULT FOR ME THERE S FIVE YEARS BETWEEN THE THREE STARKER BOYZ TOM TERRY AND TIM YES I HAVE THE MIDDLE CHILD SYNDROME YOU TOO?? LET ME KNOW BUT TOM AND I HAD GROWN MUCH CLOSER OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS HE WAS ALWAYS MY HERO AND PROTECTOR "WHAT CHU CALL HIM??" HE D SAY TO SOME BULLY WHO WAS TORMENTIN ME AS HE PUNCHED HIM OUT !!!! "I LL CALL HIM ANYTHING I WANT BUT YOU CANT" ONCE WHEN WE WERE SITTING AROUND THE KITCHEN TABLE DONG HIS CROSSWORD I ASKED HIM SOMETHING ABOUT ME BEING GAY AND HE SAID "WHAT THE HELL DO I CARE WHO YOU SLEEP WITH?" WHO WILL I WATCH THE GAME SHOWS WITH THIS YEAR? TODD
AND I GUESS ILL HAVE TO PASS ON THE DIFFICULT PUZZLE/GAME I ALWAYS GOT FOR HIM TO CHRIS MY NEPHEW-IN-LAW ILL REALLY MISS TOM THIS CHRISTMAS AND ALWAYS

3 Comments:

At November 10, 2007 at 10:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Kathy Watt should just shut up -- I mean, she hired her girl friend at the agency she runs. What does that tell you about her?

I personally think Ms. Watt should spend more of her time in service to the lesbian community. And limit her commentary to a professional level of discourse.

 
At December 16, 2007 at 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was good hearing from you yesterday. I too am pretty much ready for Xmas. We will miss Tom but he would want us to celebrate. Tammie is planning a game night the 26th and that should be fun. Xmas Eve, of course is fun too having Erik's birthday and some Xmas presents too. I went to Ben's soccer game Friday night and it was fun. Tammie and Chris and the kids were there too. Luiz is very nice and I'm sure you will think so too. It is so nice of Todd and Sharla to be a host family. I'm the host Nana:) Signing off for now

Love Barbara

 
At December 29, 2007 at 10:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your visit over the holidays. I really had a great time shopping for all the gifts and groceries. Hope you had a great time too. I look forward to you coming home in July. I hope you had a great trip home. I love the necklace and the perfume. Sorry, the sweater didn't fit. I tried it on the morning and it was tooooooo tight.

The games were fun over at Tammie's and Xmas day with everyone was great. We all enjoyed the presents. Glad we found eyeclops:)

Signing off for now.

Barbara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home