Monday, December 3, 2007

Belated Gobble gobble gobble

Thanksgiving has come and gone long ago and here I am just getting to being thankfull in print I am thankfull most of the time just haven't gotten to posting it I had a wonderfull Turkey Day in Long Beach with Honey Boy Kwansie, his lover Joe and Michael's family We had the famous deep fried turkey and special carrot ginger soup made just for me It's my favorite How was yours??
I'm leaving for Columbus on the 18th and will be back on the 28th I've allready sent my package so I'm really ahead of the game this year My friend Jose is staing here with Rhoda and Wean I plan on doing my shopping there in Ohio except for Barb since I'll be staying with her God Bless Tom I can't wait to hear Erik play his cello

I think I'll close as I am tired from NOT typing in caps so kiss my ass and plant a tree for Isreal Happy Haunuka

still fiesty terry sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home