Saturday, December 8, 2007

Holiday Hustle, Fa la la and ta ta ta

I'm up to my ass in getting things together to leave for Columbus on the 18th bright and early from Burbank so that won't be TOO bad I'm already ahead of the game having sent THE package and it got there too So I' m gonna whip out some cards this year. I'm even sending a special one in Spanish to Luis at Todd and Sharlas. I just got the cutest picture of Lily on Barbs card today She is getting the most exquisite present this year 'cause she deseves only the most equisite so there eat your heart out til Christmas morn Barbar I'm writing this w/o all caps for you kid I'm getting Lee's stuff together for him, the Dr. and his nieces and nephews 12 days of Chjristman project so I can get it in the mail soon I've got to figure out a ride to Squares b4 it gets too late I stayed home last night under my new electric blanket so I need to go tonight and pick up my bling bracelette hopefully I'm getting into the Christmas spirit a little more each day and am so greatfull for my friends and my family!!!!!!!!!

Mary, Mary Mary,
terry sue

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2007 at 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog - it's so heartfelt and personal. I try to check it every day - I feel like you are my own wise uncle...

Stay strong - safe travels!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home