Friday, December 14, 2007

Three Days and Counting ........

I am so excited to take off in the middle of the night 6:45 AM on Tuesday for ice storms of Ohio maybe but it s worth it to get there in time to go and hear the Christmas Birthday boy play his cello Not only is he smart good looking athletic and probably one of the nicest sweetest kids I know Now he's musical too thats my boy Erik and I found the perfect gift for him I just hung up Wean and Rhoda's silverpix stocking holders that Kwansie Sue the coupon master gave me LAST Christmas I had to find pix for them Okay??? and the toys for them I packed some for Sophie and Simon too I cant wait to get back home I've started packing lots of warm clothes but not too many suitcases Yeah right Terry Sue right My friend Jose is comming in for the 10 days I'll be gone to watch and feed the cats I ve even done Christmas cards this year which I pretty much had quit and am really enjoying hearing from old freinds I sent one to Tim and Courtney telling them I wished they could be there too I know it's going to be different without Tom but we'll still have chocolate cherries and do puzzles and of course Todd and I will have Game Shows to watch and laugh a lot together I thank God every day for my wonderful loving family I'm so blessed
all my love and fond wishes for the Hollidays,

Terry Sue

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2007 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Honey Boy said...

Mary... Merry..Mary Christmas

Tish you are such a blessing and such a dear friend to be part of my life.

Honey Boy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home