Monday, January 21, 2008

"I have a dream...." Day

Martin Luther King had a dream and so do I. I hate this color.....lets try this one yes better even with the cloudy day I"m feeling more like rainbows and am taking the actions to feel better Just had a talk and coffee with my baby Rich he's going to help me with my new digital frame pictures and other various and sundry technical things around 2633 glendale I also got a comment on yesterdays blog from my dear Barb who got me the frame so I am gettin' movin' back to my dream I want to live the rest of my days sober of course but free from anxiety and fear both mental and physical and of course the program gives me the tools do so when I 'm willing to pick them up and use them I've begun to reach out and share my feelings and have already started getting phone calls and email Scott Lee and Barb and am so greatfull for them
as always I wouldn't know what to do without my Rhoda and Wean

Life is waiting
love terry sue

3 Comments:

At January 21, 2008 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What's the solution queen?"...

Remember what you taught your babies..

 
At January 25, 2008 at 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's 58 degrees in LA and freezing (25) here. Use your tools and feel better about life. Always in my thoughts and prayers

Love
Barbara

 
At January 30, 2008 at 7:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh-heh, heh-heh. He said "tool."

Beavis & Butthead

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home