Saturday, January 19, 2008

LIFE GOES ON.....THANK GOD FOR CATS

Well life does go on with or w/o the blog being posted I just haven't been able to shake this depression as they used to say Betty's got the blues!!!!!!!!! what was that an old kotex or tampon comerrcial when I was in Jr High ??? anyway thank gawd for a sense of humor and the love of two cats and of course my family both blood and Program I'm waiting for my friend "Thee Lady Feederle" as Deni always called him I sure do miss Deni and my brother Tom but as I said life goes on and the longer we live the more people we loose any way John and I are off to Squares

all my fuckin' love,
Terry Sue

2 Comments:

At January 21, 2008 at 7:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo,
Get up and get moving. Life is waiting for you. Hope all is well Love Barbara

 
At January 30, 2008 at 7:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heaven help us, Terry figured out how to use colored fonts...

:)

Scoobie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home