Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years Resolutions............

well here we are and I'v allready broken all three of my resolutions to eat better better persoonal hygene and out of bed by noon and to post a DAILY blog well we just keep trudging huh??? Wean is still hiding out I thot he had gotten out and searched outside for him for hours then he came strolling out of the closset literally, as he is not gay....hates being kissed all the time oh well the rain three days of storms predicted has started so I'm in for the night except for a visit to Ralphs Tomorrow I'm off to San Diego with Thee Lady Feederle to spean at their big Sat nite AA meeting I will go to any lengths for my ego errrr i mean sobriety

ta ta and la la for now.......
TERRY SUE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home