Saturday, February 16, 2008

JUST A QUICKIE...THAT'S WHAT HE SAID LAST NIGHT

I'm waiting for Thee Lady Feederle to pick me up and go give my husband David a cake for 4 years sobriety at Hollywood Squares I'm doing much better and am back on a regular meeting schedule again Jeopardy will go on with or without me Of course I am enjoying my one guilty pleasue American Idol but am taking the contrary action and going back to meetings I had a wonderful VD I worked and got a surprise package from Denver with a beautiful silver hear framed pix of my Buddy cat it made me cry thank you Lee I went to dinner with baby Nick and then spoke at the Van Ness House It's fun to be thot of as a celebrity , infamous fabuolous known even in Japan speaker but............I really have to watch that I dont start buying my own BULLSHIT I'm speaking Monday at 4:30 meeting at Pathfinders straight meeting if you cant make it the cd from San Diego is available

la la and ta ta for now
TERRY SUE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home