Friday, February 8, 2008

T G I F..............

OF COURSE IT IS ALWAYS MORE LEISURELY NOW THAT I'M SEMI-RETIRED WILL I BE GETTING $600 FROM BUSH??? WILL HILLARY AND OBAMA BE RUNNING TOGETHER, THE OFFICE INTERCHANGABLE ??? I VOTED DID YOU?? I'M FEELING MUCH BETTER THANX FOR EVERYONES SUPPORT WHO IS MOE THAT COMMENTED ON SUPER BOWL SUNDAY AND MY ASS HOLE???? AND A VERRY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE RED HEAD MY BEAUTIFUL NEICE TAMMY I WAS SO NERVOUS ABOUT THE HOSPITAL I MISSED THE 4TH OF FEB MY BAD I HATE THAT EXPRESSION MY BAD AND ALSO IT'S ALL GOOD AND NO PROBLEM INSTEAD OF YOU'RE WELCOME WELL I'M OFF TO DINNER AND A MEETING

A M F L,,
TERRY SUE

4 Comments:

At February 9, 2008 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bet she is beautiful! We are celebrating her birthday tomorrow. She wants Chilli from Tim Hortons and I made a huge Texas Sheet cake. Wish you were here. Don't know about Hilary or Obama. I don't think they will mix:)

Love ya
Barbara

 
At February 11, 2008 at 8:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOE = MORGAN.
I'm glad it went well and you feel better. Nothing to worry about.
xoxo

 
At February 11, 2008 at 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Terry Sue, Second comment to TGIF: We are having 5-9 inches of snow and I'm not liking it a bit. Hope all is well with you

Lova ya

Barbara

 
At May 9, 2008 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hi terry sue...its Vince V Joey's old friend...i have no phone number for you so i thought i would tell you this way that Joe S. in our program passed on I think other AA people on here would like to know this information. I do not know as of yet how he died but he was very sick and had been a great deal of pain. If you could spread the word to others like Don N who was his sponsor for a while i would appreciate it. i am going to try to plan a memorial for him at the AT center...love Vince V.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home