Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY.....HOW BUTCH

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY AND IVE GOT TO WORK OH WELL I CAN GO ON LINE AND SEE THE COMMERCIALS WHICH I S ALL I'M REALLY INTERESTED IN ANYWAY AND MAYBE THE CHANCE TO SEE TOM BRADY IN THE LOCKER ROOM HA FAT CHANCE
I'M WORKING THRU THE FUNK WITH LOTS OF HELP FROM BARB LEE AND JOHN FEEDERLE AND TAN MIKE NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO MY COLONESTMY AND ALL THAT SHIT BUT IT S GOT TO BE DONE I SURE DONT HEAR FROM MANY PEOPLE IN RESPONSE TO THE BLOG WORK WITH ME PEOPLE WORK WITH ME

LOVE TERRY SUE

3 Comments:

At February 4, 2008 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm working, I'm working. Tammie's birthday is today. She is my very favorite daughter:)

Love Barbara

 
At February 5, 2008 at 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suc it up. It's the least intrusive object you've probably ever had up your butt. i agree the commercials are the best part of the game.

 
At March 3, 2008 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Ed said...

How butch indeed. Have you ever been to a Lakers game? I have two tickets for the Mavericks game on April 4th. (My father's birthday and also the day MLK was assasinated.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home