Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day

What happened to Abe's Feb. 12th and George's Feb 22nd Birthday celebrations??? certainly want my Sept 13th AND June 14th celebrated on those days I'm getting ready to go speak at a little straight meetin at 4:30 this aft in Atwater I finally got to talk with Todd yesterday who somehow always makes me feel better I love him soooo much I really want to talk to Jesse, my husband but I guess I'll just have to be happy with impersonal Email oh well better than nothing

just rambling off to AA love Terry Sue

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 at 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd has a way of making you feel good. I hope all is well with you. We have about 4 inches of snow on the ground and it is still snowing. I just shoveled the walks for something to do.

Love
Barbara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home