Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Prayer I want to share.........

Dear God,
I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself ....and the fact that I think that I am following Your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe this: I beleive that the desire to please You does in fact please You. I hope I have that desire in everything I do. I hope I never persist in anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this You will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it at the time. Therefore I will trust You always, for though I may seem to be lost - and in the shadow of death - I will not be afraid, because I know You will never leave me to face my troubles alone. Amen

I heard a wonderfull speaker, Tom W. and he sent me a copy of this prayer he mentioned in his pitch I love it and I love you

Terry Sue

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2008 at 11:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful prayer and I love you too.
Barbara

 
At March 3, 2008 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Ed said...

I love you too TSue...was nice spending the day with you yesterday. Glad you are still blogging.

 
At March 9, 2008 at 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey are you alive out there. I'm sitting here with about 14 inches of snow on the ground.:( You would have loved it. More snow that I've seen in years. I'll be glad when it goes away. Hope all is well with you.

Barbara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home